Risen Chaos Pokemod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter strike 1.6 Pokemod server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Change surf back to the way it was..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lambchop

lambchop

Change surf back to the way it was.. Empty
PostSubject: Change surf back to the way it was..   Change surf back to the way it was.. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:39 pm

I know that hib changed the skill to make it weaker, but I want to know why he weakened it SO much if it's banned on a lot of maps. Is there anyway hib could change it back to the way it was (Really strong, could be avoided by crouching, becomes faster as you level up). I chose a Crawdaunt as one of my 3 free level 50 pokemon and was expecting it to have the almighty surf. I was greatly disappointed at how useless the skill became and hardly ever use my Crawdaunt because of it.

At least think about it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
strawberrymilkshake
Admin
strawberrymilkshake

PostSubject: Re: Change surf back to the way it was..   Change surf back to the way it was.. EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:36 pm

Changing surf back to the way it was before would be good. It's so bad now that I don't even see anyone using it anymore and it's a good cheap skill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.drasis-tees.com
Phantom

Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Change surf back to the way it was..   Change surf back to the way it was.. EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:21 pm

and its not weaker its designed to kill the person the 1 person it hits
Back to top Go down
lambchop

lambchop

PostSubject: Re: Change surf back to the way it was..   Change surf back to the way it was.. EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:32 pm

I've hit many, many people with surf and it went straight through them, not killing them. Hell, I don't even know if it did any damage to them.
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Change surf back to the way it was..   Change surf back to the way it was.. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:19 pm

u have to hit them in the middle with surf for it to actually work
Back to top Go down
NICOULOU

PostSubject: Re: Change surf back to the way it was..   Change surf back to the way it was.. EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:45 pm

well, I agree, it would be a lot nicer to have the old wave back!

HEHE, I remember how a level 1 guyarados could throw a wave and the wave would not move... it was like a barier Very Happy t was nice Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change surf back to the way it was..   Change surf back to the way it was.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Change surf back to the way it was..
Page 1 of 1