Risen Chaos Pokemod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter strike 1.6 Pokemod server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yea, I'm back.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lambchop

lambchop

Yea, I'm back. Empty
PostSubject: Yea, I'm back.   Yea, I'm back. EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:14 am

Hey all, lambchop here.

I'm sure most of you know me from hib's old servers (ionic era and what came after), and I know I acted like an ass towards some of you. But I would like to start out fresh and actually make some friends in the server and not cause any lame drama.

I hope I can have a great time with you all in Pokemod.

Thanks for reading. Smile
Back to top Go down
kMerkeD

kMerkeD

Yea, I'm back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yea, I'm back.   Yea, I'm back. EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:08 am

I don't know you but you seemed pretty cool, cooler than the other people in the server at the time. It was nice meeting you, hope to see you with better pokemon and kicking some ass later on. Happy Pokemon Catching? <-- korny, deal with it or i'll FACE PALM U
Back to top Go down
lambchop

lambchop

Yea, I'm back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yea, I'm back.   Yea, I'm back. EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:39 pm

Well, hib owned several servers before RCPokemod and I was a reg in most of them. I was always calm with the fact of him getting new servers and the players having to lose their pokemon and stuff, but there was always one thing that upset me. The admins.
YES I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU, HOLLOW. Razz

Hollow and I didn't get off on the right foot. He and his friend Mr. Chicken Feet always got on my nerves because I always thought they were inexperienced admins and such. So I often bashed them for being terrible admins and I took the consequences; slay, kick, ban.
After a few months playing in that server I decided I've had enough. So I basically gave out ALL my money and ALL my pokemon to whoever told me they wanted them. Sort of in ab auction type event.

And now I'm back, and the server looks like it's doing incredibly well. The admins are cool and the server itself is pretty balanced.

Long story short, I left for a personal reason and now I'm back.

inb4tl;dr Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ohchang

Yea, I'm back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yea, I'm back.   Yea, I'm back. EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:34 am

Well i hope to see you in the server and see if you are a challenge to people. I also hope you aren't one of those gay people who uses the skills that no one likes =.=. Thats pretty much all i have to say. Hope you have fun Very Happy

IGN ~~~ ohchang^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yea, I'm back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yea, I'm back.   Yea, I'm back. Empty

Back to top Go down

Yea, I'm back.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Risen Chaos Pokemod  :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: