Risen Chaos Pokemod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter strike 1.6 Pokemod server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to School Event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hib
Owner

Back to School Event Empty
PostSubject: Back to School Event   Back to School Event EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:11 am

Sometime between this friday, or next one...suggestions wanted!
Back to top Go down
ohchang

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Event   Back to School Event EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:43 am

I think itll be a good time to test out muffins deathrun event for the first time! Very Happy just a suggestion x]
Back to top Go down
hib
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Event   Back to School Event EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:07 pm

ohchang wrote:
I think itll be a good time to test out muffins deathrun event for the first time! Very Happy just a suggestion x]

he hasnt provided a map for me i believe..so not atm..anyways i was thinking something that involved giving everyone something...

could be pokerank, xp, actual pokemon (all except darks), or etc.
Back to top Go down
lambchop

lambchop

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Event   Back to School Event EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:22 pm

Maybe we could have a trivia event. But instead of random question, how about asking some educational questions, pertaining to the event subject, "Back to School". Math, US/World History, Science, even English would be good categories.

Just my input! Razz
Back to top Go down
ohchang

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Event   Back to School Event EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:46 pm

@lambchop the problem with that is we have some kids in the server, so they arent that high into the education to learn the materials yet. Im not saying they did, im saying theres a possibility that they haven't learned the answers yet. So i think it would be unfair. I like the idea though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to School Event   Back to School Event Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to School Event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Risen Chaos Pokemod  :: Events :: Suggestions-
Jump to: