Risen Chaos Pokemod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter strike 1.6 Pokemod server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Piloswine in aim_crazyjump

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom

Phantom

Piloswine in aim_crazyjump Empty
PostSubject: Piloswine in aim_crazyjump   Piloswine in aim_crazyjump EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:10 am

first off u have to go to the teleport thingy and when u pop up in the box it will keeping making a noise like ur picking up a pokeball like every 2 secs and gives away that ur in the box and the cooldown goes up to 3 everytime and no1 is near me or anything it just keeps making that sound if any1 has piloswine try it in the box
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Piloswine in aim_crazyjump   Piloswine in aim_crazyjump EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:36 pm

alright i tested it out on aim_crazylotus and when i went into the box it only made the noise when i was hitting the walls and whenever i went on the bridge it made the same thing anyways ima have to send the demo to u hib cuz i dunno hnn how to send it thru the forums
Back to top Go down
hib
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Piloswine in aim_crazyjump   Piloswine in aim_crazyjump EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:05 am

Phantom wrote:
alright i tested it out on aim_crazylotus and when i went into the box it only made the noise when i was hitting the walls and whenever i went on the bridge it made the same thing anyways ima have to send the demo to u hib cuz i dunno hnn how to send it thru the forums

i believe its cuz of the skill swinub has "takedown" a touch pokemon...i think hitmonlee or hitmonchan does this too..ill check it out,
Back to top Go down
Bees~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Piloswine in aim_crazyjump   Piloswine in aim_crazyjump EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:12 pm

Its because th box is treated like a player or human model, maybe hib can change it.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Admin
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Piloswine in aim_crazyjump   Piloswine in aim_crazyjump EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:40 pm

We talked this over mic, this problem will be dealt with.

Topic closed!
Thanks for posting it Phantom
Back to top Go down
http://lilkiddx2@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piloswine in aim_crazyjump   Piloswine in aim_crazyjump Empty

Back to top Go down

Piloswine in aim_crazyjump
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Risen Chaos Pokemod  :: Support :: Help & Questions-