Risen Chaos Pokemod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter strike 1.6 Pokemod server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Juggernaut Event!

Go down 
+4
Mai
BobTheFob
Mr. Sicuro
ohchang
8 posters

Event sounds fun?
Yes
Juggernaut  Event! I_vote_lcap86%Juggernaut  Event! I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 12 ]
No
Juggernaut  Event! I_vote_lcap14%Juggernaut  Event! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
ohchang

Juggernaut  Event! Empty
PostSubject: Juggernaut Event!   Juggernaut  Event! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Name of event:Juggernaut

Rules: -----------------POKE ADMIN REQUIRED--------------------

TERRORISTS:
- The terrorists are the juggernauts, so they have around 2k health (EDIT) (Use to be 4k)
- Can only knife
- No speed / pokeskills / boosts
- No armor

COUNTER TERRORISTS:
- The ct's can only use awps (Edit) (use to be scouts)
- No poke skills
- No armor
- Any pistol except deagle ( Too strong for headshots)
- No boosts

DISOBEY
- Anyone who disobey the rules gets a warning - slay
- If the person was already warned - kick
- Same person comes in - Ban 30Mins

How much work admins have to do: All the admins need to do is switch the map to aim_ktos (http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/142290). Set all terrorists hp to 4k, check pokeplayer, and make sure the ct's are only using awps / pistols while terrorists use knives.

Rewards: The reward is similar to "Tremors", so 1st - 4k, 2nd - 3k, 3rd - 2k, Participation - 1k

How long does it take to set up: The setup depends on how the participants listen to the rules. If everyone listens and uses the correct guns and listen to the rules, it should only take a couple of minutes.

How long should the event be: The event should be 10 Rounds.

Last edited by ohchang on Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Sicuro
GFX Moderator
Mr. Sicuro

Juggernaut  Event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut Event!   Juggernaut  Event! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:53 pm

+2 points for ohchang on his outline of the event. Its well clear and understandable. Although, I do have to give a -1 point for the ct's only useing scouts (lame gun). But hey its worth a try, and its somthen differnt. Theres another thing you have to look at this ohchang. That is if hib has the plugin for "amx_hp or amx_health". Another thing is because you give out a map to play it on, why not have hib make it as well as the map "cs_estate" a pokemon free map's. That way you don thave to worry about pokeskills.

GoodLuck, and I voted. ----------
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ohchang

Juggernaut  Event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut Event!   Juggernaut  Event! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:55 pm

Mr. Sicuro wrote:
+2 points for ohchang on his outline of the event. Its well clear and understandable. Although, I do have to give a -1 point for the ct's only useing scouts (lame gun). But hey its worth a try, and its somthen differnt. Theres another thing you have to look at this ohchang. That is if hib has the plugin for "amx_hp or amx_health". Another thing is because you give out a map to play it on, why not have hib make it as well as the map "cs_estate" a pokemon free map's. That way you don thave to worry about pokeskills.

Spoiler:

lol yea i just edited it. I change the scouts to awps since some people said that it is weak aha. So yea instead of scouts, AWPS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BobTheFob
Small weenered admin.

Juggernaut  Event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut Event!   Juggernaut  Event! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:35 pm

i would change either scout or the hp. cuz it will be hard to kill some1 that has 4k hp with a scout (which does 60-90 dmg, like 250 HS)
Back to top Go down
ohchang

Juggernaut  Event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut Event!   Juggernaut  Event! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:36 pm

BobTheFob wrote:
i would change either scout or the hp. cuz it will be hard to kill some1 that has 4k hp with a scout (which does 60-90 dmg, like 250 HS)

Oh i think you misread, I edited it to awp FROM scouts so yea just seeing if you read it correctly xD
Back to top Go down
Mai
Admin

Juggernaut  Event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut Event!   Juggernaut  Event! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:46 pm

srry doesnt seem fun I never like zombie mod any ways
Back to top Go down
rott3np3anut
Admin

Juggernaut  Event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut Event!   Juggernaut  Event! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:26 pm

Mr. Sicuro wrote:

Spoiler:

Just FYI, there is a thing for adding HP, so it should work. Levi used to do a similar event.

Also, I think that scouts and pistols should be just fine. Pretty much any other gun would make it too easy to kill people, even if they have 2k HP.
Back to top Go down
ohchang

Juggernaut  Event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut Event!   Juggernaut  Event! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:37 pm

yea idk some people said it was too hard with just scouts and pistols so i changed to awp. idk well see if this event is accept on how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Noobster
Admin

Juggernaut  Event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut Event!   Juggernaut  Event! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:48 am

This event sounds fun. A little like zombie mod, but with a few twist. i think its very creative and voted yes Smile
Back to top Go down
ohchang

Juggernaut  Event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut Event!   Juggernaut  Event! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:18 pm

Noobster wrote:
This event sounds fun. A little like zombie mod, but with a few twist. i think its very creative and voted yes Smile

ahaha thanks noobster x]. I was thinking of zombie mod when creating this event but yea hahaha
Back to top Go down
strawberrymilkshake
Admin
strawberrymilkshake

Juggernaut  Event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut Event!   Juggernaut  Event! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:37 pm

I like the idea and I'll vote yes. The only event we play right now is Tremors, and it's not a bad event, but it wouldn't hurt to have another one and of all the events posted in this section, I think this one is the best. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://www.drasis-tees.com
ohchang

Juggernaut  Event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut Event!   Juggernaut  Event! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:49 pm

i think this event would be fun, but still waiting for hibs approval xD ahaha
Back to top Go down
jo0^

Juggernaut  Event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut Event!   Juggernaut  Event! EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:45 pm

might as well name it "tank" day lol
only thing that could go wrong is the ammo lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Juggernaut  Event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut Event!   Juggernaut  Event! Empty

Back to top Go down

Juggernaut Event!
Page 1 of 1