Risen Chaos Pokemod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter strike 1.6 Pokemod server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Make clefable stronger

Go down 
+3
Muffinator
Hollow
SquattingSquirrel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SquattingSquirrel

Make clefable stronger Empty
PostSubject: Make clefable stronger   Make clefable stronger EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:53 am

Can you make it so clefable gets more ammo please. it feels like i just wasted 40k pokerank because he doesnt really give u that much ammo, maybe 1-5 extra bullets if lucky.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Admin
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Make clefable stronger   Make clefable stronger EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:40 am

Delete this post and remake it as a poll, if yes. It still could be denied by admins. We'd like tosee if people agree w/ you.
But it still could be denied even if the poll goes "YES". Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://lilkiddx2@yahoo.com
SquattingSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Make clefable stronger   Make clefable stronger EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:26 am

How do i make a poll?
Back to top Go down
Muffinator

Muffinator

PostSubject: Re: Make clefable stronger   Make clefable stronger EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:17 am

I definatly agree with squrill. Clefable seems definatly too weak. If your using level 100 clefable as your pokemon then its awesome but once you switch it from your active pokemon its like its not even there. And squrill to make a poll scroll down once uve hit reply. There should be 2 horizontal Bars, one says Poll and one says option. Click the little plus icon in the corner of the Poll one and you should be able to make a poll just asking if the idea is good or bad.
Back to top Go down
hib
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Make clefable stronger   Make clefable stronger EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:34 am

Muffinator wrote:
I definatly agree with squrill. Clefable seems definatly too weak. If your using level 100 clefable as your pokemon then its awesome but once you switch it from your active pokemon its like its not even there. And squrill to make a poll scroll down once uve hit reply. There should be 2 horizontal Bars, one says Poll and one says option. Click the little plus icon in the corner of the Poll one and you should be able to make a poll just asking if the idea is good or bad.

it will be considered, i have to check the coding for the skill to see if the variable can be changed higher.
Back to top Go down
ohchang

PostSubject: Re: Make clefable stronger   Make clefable stronger EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:41 pm

is clefable really worth that much pokerank O.o lol
Back to top Go down
brock

brock

PostSubject: Clefable   Make clefable stronger EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:29 am

Instead of making it stronger, it would be better to lower the pokerank.
I have a clefable but I value my shuckle a lot more which is at least 10k less pokerank.
Back to top Go down
breezy1

PostSubject: Re: Make clefable stronger   Make clefable stronger EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:29 pm

Dude ring prolly thought up of that price Very Happy cuz im the one always yearning for the clefable and clefable is fine where its at man it iS pROoorororo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make clefable stronger   Make clefable stronger Empty

Back to top Go down

Make clefable stronger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Risen Chaos Pokemod  :: Support :: Suggestions-
Jump to: