Risen Chaos Pokemod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter strike 1.6 Pokemod server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re-choosing the 3 selective pokemon.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kMerkeD

kMerkeD

Re-choosing the 3 selective pokemon. Empty
PostSubject: Re-choosing the 3 selective pokemon.   Re-choosing the 3 selective pokemon. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:00 pm

I'm new to the server and such. I asked for my 3 pokemon without any suggestions or recommendations. I chose Gengar as one of them and I was wondering if I could switch it for something else, just because I heard it's one of the worse pokemon ever in this server. I'm just curious if I'm allowed to or not. I asked an admin and he said no, so I was just making sure. If the answer is no, no hard feelings. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
BobTheFob
Small weenered admin.

PostSubject: Re: Re-choosing the 3 selective pokemon.   Re-choosing the 3 selective pokemon. EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:35 pm

Oh its Boobie! ya you cant, admins agreed upon because about 80% of the people in the server wants to switch their 3 pokemon. if we do it to 1 person, we have to do it to all. that is the reason i said no.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Admin
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Re-choosing the 3 selective pokemon.   Re-choosing the 3 selective pokemon. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:16 am

Also cause people impersonate their old lv 50 into something like..
a lvl 50 ditto, that they caught farming or from someone else, leveled it to 50, decide they don't want it anymore and tell the admin
To morph it and pretend it was their starter 50 poke.

I've caught 3 people doing that at the beginning when the server had a full reset, we're not delivering morphs anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://lilkiddx2@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-choosing the 3 selective pokemon.   Re-choosing the 3 selective pokemon. Empty

Back to top Go down

Re-choosing the 3 selective pokemon.
Page 1 of 1