Risen Chaos Pokemod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter strike 1.6 Pokemod server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chinesekiD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Sicuro
GFX Moderator
Mr. Sicuro

chinesekiD Empty
PostSubject: chinesekiD   chinesekiD EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:12 am

Im getting so tried and fed up with this loser of a kid, to the point where I dont feel welcome in the server anymore. Unless somthen done about this. Im going to go fine a differnt server to play in. It dosnt bother me switching server.

Im getting tired of his bullshit talk when it either comes to my skill or to my Avatar on steam. Ignoreing him only gose so far, to the point where I just want to leave and play some where else. His rude comments has already went beyond the scope of the rules about respecting other members. To top it all off, he has the nerve to log into bob's account on steam, and start in it some more shit, threw friends list. For someone like him to have access to bob account, question's hib lack of trust with admin.

Im too the point where I just want to buy admin, just to give "chinesekiD" a perm ban, for disrespect an admin. If he has the nerve to open his mouth off to me while having admin that is. I have asked bob hundreds of times to tell his friend to STFU. But I guess its not working, and somthen needs to be done about it.

---------------------------------

I know this isnt a cheater/hacker report, but I belive this fallow's under the line wher it says respect all member/admins.

Last edited by Mr. Sicuro on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chinesekiD

chinesekiD

chinesekiD Empty
PostSubject: Re: chinesekiD   chinesekiD EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:21 am

Me going on Bob's account is beyond your concern because that is business between me and him. As far as whatever this "trust" issue is between hib and an admin's account is not even relevant because other than using his pokemons I am clueless as to how to use the admin powers anyways. So get off me. less QQ more pew pew; cause you need it.

By the way, you should definitely buy admin and donate to the server cause owning a server is not cheap.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Sicuro
GFX Moderator
Mr. Sicuro

chinesekiD Empty
PostSubject: Re: chinesekiD   chinesekiD EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:38 am

chinesekiD wrote:
Me going on Bob's account is beyond your concern because that is business between me and him.

Your right, it is none of my concern. But once you start chating threw on his account, make me wonder. As well when you play on the game.

chinesekiD wrote:
As far as whatever this "trust" issue is between hib and an admin's account is not even relevant because other than using his pokemons I am clueless as to how to use the admin powers anyways.

I suppose you want me to take your word over that. Pokeadmin is no differnt then any other command. Just type in pm_command name or even amx_help will get u the list of commands. Its not hard, a fucking toddler could do it. Hell even go to the pokemod on the amxx fourm site, has a detail layout on this mod. Even know hib rebuilt his mob base on the basic pokemod rc 1.2.3...

chinesekiD wrote:
By the way, you should definitely buy admin and donate to the server cause owning a server is not cheap.

For someone who dosnt no how to use command's. Sure knows lot about servers. Get reel, you dont know me or how much im willing to spend. In the long run, Opeing up my own server far exceeds the price's hib wanting.

--------------------------------

So stop trying to save your worthless ass, because we already know your guilty of being a Jackass.
Back to top Go down
chinesekiD

chinesekiD

chinesekiD Empty
PostSubject: Re: chinesekiD   chinesekiD EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:51 am

If its already as easy as it is to kill you with something like lickitung what makes you think I need to learn how to use pokeadmin to ruin the server? lol I've owned a fair share of private servers used for league matches but have never used amx mod and don't plan to learn either. Talking and playing cs with you and your teammates is starting to make me feel like I'm taking candy from a 2nd grader, and its really starting to pull my sentimental side out. (not) If you can't take a little shit talking then go play runescape, you just wasn't cut out for CS. I've said it before and I'm going to say it again; Less QQ more pew pew.

It simple. You wanna talk about me hiding behind a keyboard and a monitor yet you just said yourself you want to get admin just to ban me.. lol are you really out of ideas on how to beat me you have to pay real money to try to ban me? cute.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Sicuro
GFX Moderator
Mr. Sicuro

chinesekiD Empty
PostSubject: Re: chinesekiD   chinesekiD EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:48 am

If it means not hearing you talk, its worth buying admin.

Its not a mater of me wanting to buy admin, I can get admin on this server anytime I feel like it. But why spend a dime, when I can get another admin do to it for me? Its just more satisfying to do the ban myself.
Back to top Go down
Mai
Admin

chinesekiD Empty
PostSubject: Re: chinesekiD   chinesekiD EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:15 am

guys 1 of the forum rules

Starting shit here, is like starting shit in the server, if you wouldn't do it in the server, don't do it here. It'll result in the SAME punishment. [Temporary - Perm Ban]

and chinesekid telling people they suck does make people currently/new players leave the servers(try not to discourage people too much)
Back to top Go down
chinesekiD

chinesekiD

chinesekiD Empty
PostSubject: Re: chinesekiD   chinesekiD EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:52 am

Aside from sicuro because he truly does, I have never told anyone else they suck in a serious manner. Someone took the words "you suck" to the heart and ran to the admins like a girl. Less QQ more pew pew.

and I've always wanted to ask you this.. How much cocaine did you snort before you felt like it would be a good idea to get a teletubbie tattoo on your arm? LOL!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Sicuro
GFX Moderator
Mr. Sicuro

chinesekiD Empty
PostSubject: Re: chinesekiD   chinesekiD EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Mai wrote:
Starting shit here, is like starting shit in the server, if you wouldn't do it in the server, don't do it here. It'll result in the SAME punishment. [Temporary - Perm Ban)

Mai, im only posting these because he's started this in the server, now there a fourm. I cant post a simple feed back to people post, without this garbage of a player. Posting under me, with his lame excuse of a life.

chineseKID wrote:
good idea to get a teletubbie tattoo on your arm?

Dose this look anything like a fucking teletubbie? - http://www.supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=File:Me_(Mr._Sicuro).jpg God, your a fucking retard.
Back to top Go down
chinesekiD

chinesekiD

chinesekiD Empty
PostSubject: Re: chinesekiD   chinesekiD EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:58 pm

Looks like the baby sun in teletubbie, but since you're so proud of your misplaced tramp stamp I'll just let it go. LOL!

Garbage of a player? HAHAHA I really want to see how many people would agree with you on that one. Its like a street baller telling AI he can out play him, not even close to being on the same level. Its simple, you just mad. You're making yourself more of a joke than you already was, so until you can get a positive score running 90 miles an hour with string shot and poison; get better.

LOL what a fag of a tattoo.. WOW..

girl : hey big boy.. got any tattoos?
Sicuro : yea of course.
girl : what is it?
Sicuro : the baby sun on the teletubbies
girl : i'll see you some other time

Back to top Go down
Mr. Sicuro
GFX Moderator
Mr. Sicuro

chinesekiD Empty
PostSubject: Re: chinesekiD   chinesekiD EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:19 pm

Can we get an higher up admin to take care of the worthless peace of shit garbage? Im tired of reading his pathetic excuse to save himself. He has no respect for nobody but himself, and dose not have the right to play here.

Hollow posted:

GENERAL RULES
-No powerleveling
-No more than 4 nades per round. (Any type of nade)
-Stay inside the maps at all times.
-Do not prolong the game with any pokeskills (ie. dig, invisibility, fly). Always do your objective
-No skywalking.
-Pokefarm/hunt on your own time, you're prolonging the game for others.
-No hacking! You hack, you banned!
-Respect admins and players around.

If you can fallow that simple rule, you dont deserve to play here.
Back to top Go down
chinesekiD

chinesekiD

chinesekiD Empty
PostSubject: Re: chinesekiD   chinesekiD EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:21 pm

Respect admins and players around. You are neither, you don't qualify as a player.

Last edited by chinesekiD on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Admin
Hollow

chinesekiD Empty
PostSubject: Re: chinesekiD   chinesekiD EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:44 pm

There is a rule about talking shit to other players

But it couldn't be a bannable reason unless its taken to the extent of offending someone.
Although, the player can always be gagged or muted, kicked.
For now all we can do is temporarily ban them from the forums for 2-10 days.
Or gag/mute them in-game other than that we can only ban when it goes extremely too far.

Right now all I see is bickering lol.
Two kids just taking a couple days to find a good comeback. If this topic gets spammed it'll be locked and deleted after 2 days
Back to top Go down
http://lilkiddx2@yahoo.com
chinesekiD

chinesekiD

chinesekiD Empty
PostSubject: Re: chinesekiD   chinesekiD EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:57 pm

http://www.supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=File:Me_(Mr._Sicuro).jpg

https://2img.net/h/oi34.tinypic.com/14465gm.jpg

I honestly have a hard time telling the difference between the two.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Sicuro
GFX Moderator
Mr. Sicuro

chinesekiD Empty
PostSubject: Re: chinesekiD   chinesekiD EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:38 pm

You might as well just deleted this topic. Seeing your not going to do anything about it, i guess im done with this server. Here you could of gain a few more donates to keep the server alive, if you did do somthen about this.

Why play on a server, where you let a person such chineseKID do what ever he pleases. Because hes bob's butt buddy.
Back to top Go down
chinesekiD

chinesekiD

chinesekiD Empty
PostSubject: Re: chinesekiD   chinesekiD EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:53 am

Aww there there little girl, just let it out. I follow the rules just like anybody else. I don't cheat, I respect everyone (but you). You're right, you might as well delete this topic because it seems like you're the only person thats getting butt hurt about it. You weren't getting anywhere anyways, so yea.. See you next time I guess. Very Happy

I feel your pain though buddy... If I had a teletubbie tattoo on my arm because I snorted a little too much cocaine one night I would be the same. I mean damn son, no refund on that shit. LOL

Iono why you're trying to emphasize on the KID in chinesekid. You're 25 years old but you sound like a little 11 year old girl getting her balloon taken away. Crying all the time. If someone tells you that you suck then put up with it or get better, its not rocket science. If someone can beat me fair and square I can look past my pride and admit their better, I'm not going to get all anal about it and throw a girl fit. If you're going to claim you're 25, than act it and stop crying.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Admin
Hollow

chinesekiD Empty
PostSubject: Locked and deleted tomorrow.   chinesekiD EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:10 am

Since you both agree, Topic locked until hib decides to read this or. Ill keep it locked for a day, then deleted.

Nice playing with you sicuro.
He does follow the rules, but it only started cause you thought he cheated at one point.
If we all just play, nothing bad would happen.

He hasn't gone to extent where it actually caused an attraction or a hatred between A LOT of players.
Back to top Go down
http://lilkiddx2@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

chinesekiD Empty
PostSubject: Re: chinesekiD   chinesekiD Empty

Back to top Go down

chinesekiD
Page 1 of 1