Risen Chaos Pokemod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter strike 1.6 Pokemod server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World of Warcraft

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PreDator X

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:13 pm

Anyone play WoW? If so, reply with a name and server so I can check you out, love to play that and counter-strike. *note to hollow* If you find any topics/post of mine spam, please delete them. I dont mean to spam, just trying to be friendly with people.
Back to top Go down
(smJ)Chicken

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:21 am

I dont like WoW i like warcraft. i like the version where you build an army Razz
Back to top Go down
kMerkeD

kMerkeD

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:15 am

I used to play WoW. I had a level 74 Orc Hunter, named Klazil, on Kargath. I have a lot of 70s character; Demon Soul-70 Undead Warlock (Dotzilla), Burning Legion-Orc Warrior (Perfektion)...Tauren Druid (Tigorah)...and much more. I was mad addicted to tthe game until I stopped playing for a year or two. It was a fun game. I agree with Chicken though, I like the warcraft III version much better just because it has a variety of custom games.
Back to top Go down
kriptse

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:16 am

I miss WOW i had a lvl 39 hunter, was aiming to 40 to get a mount, this was back 4 years ago when i was in 6th grade,
i almost had my mount was 1 bar away went to sleep, then went to school came back home try to play wow boom my 1 year plan was over

GG sadly i didnt play it again, private serveers cause its free Razz

azien 39 hunter, server runetotem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft Empty

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Risen Chaos Pokemod  :: Off Topics :: Other games-
Jump to: