Risen Chaos Pokemod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter strike 1.6 Pokemod server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darks, Legends, and Fossils

Go down 
+4
rott3np3anut
|SKe|HeadShot*RisenChaos
PreDator X
Muffinator
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Muffinator

Muffinator

Darks, Legends, and Fossils Empty
PostSubject: Darks, Legends, and Fossils   Darks, Legends, and Fossils EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:08 pm

Yeah I was just thinking that you should sell dark pokemon, legendaries, and fossils through pokerank. It would be a much harder thing to obtain then a global and it would have people playing for months to try and get one. I think there should be an obtion for the people that dont want to spend real money on them. Of course I say to spike the prices through the roof on the darks but have the legends and fossils actually be obtainalbe for us normal folk with no money Embarassed Plus there is no other way in the server at the moment to get a skarmory kabuto or unown and whats the point of those skills if no one is able to use them right? Just gona through that out there.
Back to top Go down
PreDator X

PostSubject: Re: Darks, Legends, and Fossils   Darks, Legends, and Fossils EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:11 pm

Agreed, getting some legends/darks and stuff like that through pokerank, or just a outrageous price of money xD Since I dont think I have extra money to buy legends with real money D:
Back to top Go down
|SKe|HeadShot*RisenChaos

PostSubject: Re: Darks, Legends, and Fossils   Darks, Legends, and Fossils EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:36 am

I agree you should be allowed to buy legendaries by now with pokerank, game money, and real money
Back to top Go down
rott3np3anut
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darks, Legends, and Fossils   Darks, Legends, and Fossils EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:28 am

We need pokerank prices for regular pokemon again as well. I don't know if we'd do it by season like it used to be, or something else. Lots of people ask to buy those. I don't agree with game money though, unless the prices are reaaaallly high. It's just too easy to get game money quickly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Darks, Legends, and Fossils   Darks, Legends, and Fossils EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:35 am

what rotten said u should be able to buy season 1, 2, and 3 pokemon again with pokerank and dark pokemon should cost like the light pokemon cost when we had them like 100k pokerank
Back to top Go down
ohchang

PostSubject: Re: Darks, Legends, and Fossils   Darks, Legends, and Fossils EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:54 pm

yea, not many people want to spend real money on legends, but those who do, thats their thought. I also think that the legends / dark pokemon should be sold in pokerank. Good idea muffin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Admin
Hollow

PostSubject: Topic closed.   Darks, Legends, and Fossils EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:56 pm

We have no control of that, and if we did. I would think every admin would vote no just because we need donations over anything.
If you want the server up and running for another year? We need donations cause we don't have enough for that long.
And if legends are pokerank-buyable it defeats the purpose of making them not-disabled in EVERY map.
Legends are special which is why they should be bought with real money

Topic closed
Back to top Go down
http://lilkiddx2@yahoo.com
hib
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Darks, Legends, and Fossils   Darks, Legends, and Fossils EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:21 pm

Muffinator wrote:
Yeah I was just thinking that you should sell dark pokemon, legendaries, and fossils through pokerank. It would be a much harder thing to obtain then a global and it would have people playing for months to try and get one. I think there should be an obtion for the people that dont want to spend real money on them. Of course I say to spike the prices through the roof on the darks but have the legends and fossils actually be obtainalbe for us normal folk with no money Embarassed Plus there is no other way in the server at the moment to get a skarmory kabuto or unown and whats the point of those skills if no one is able to use them right? Just gona through that out there.

if u want this to happend, get more donations and it will be possible, like i told the others, unless i get more donations server is going down in 3-4 months. cuz im not working atm and i have to pay for my college classes + books.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darks, Legends, and Fossils   Darks, Legends, and Fossils Empty

Back to top Go down

Darks, Legends, and Fossils
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Risen Chaos Pokemod  :: General :: Pokemon-
Jump to: