Risen Chaos Pokemod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter strike 1.6 Pokemod server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That Nigga Phantom

Go down 
+2
chinesekiD
Phantom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom

Phantom

That Nigga Phantom Empty
PostSubject: That Nigga Phantom   That Nigga Phantom EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:29 pm

ya my name in pokemod is Phantom 420 and if u dont know me ur a loser Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chinesekiD

chinesekiD

That Nigga Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Nigga Phantom   That Nigga Phantom EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:58 pm

lol this nigga tho.. sup lol!
Back to top Go down
Noobster
Admin

That Nigga Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Nigga Phantom   That Nigga Phantom EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:01 pm

haha chinese at your signature Razz i soo remember me saying that i hate u because your way better ;o
Back to top Go down
rott3np3anut
Admin

That Nigga Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Nigga Phantom   That Nigga Phantom EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:04 pm

Hold on Chinese I don't think I said that... o.O Did you copy that directly? Because there's never a 0 in my name...
Back to top Go down
chinesekiD

chinesekiD

That Nigga Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Nigga Phantom   That Nigga Phantom EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:06 pm

u said it, just mis-typed your name
Back to top Go down
rott3np3anut
Admin

That Nigga Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Nigga Phantom   That Nigga Phantom EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:10 pm

Hmm I still don't think I said it though. I thought it haha. But I watched you more and decided you weren't a hacker Razz
Back to top Go down
PimpinSquee

PimpinSquee

That Nigga Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Nigga Phantom   That Nigga Phantom EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:15 pm

rott3np3anut wrote:
Hmm I still don't think I said it though. I thought it haha. But I watched you more and decided you weren't a hacker Razz

But have you seen the demo of him using a no recoil hack on de_dust2?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jmcdonaldknives.com
PimpinSquee

PimpinSquee

That Nigga Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Nigga Phantom   That Nigga Phantom EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Phantom wrote:
ya my name in pokemod is Phantom 420 and if u dont know me ur a loser Very Happy

BTT, whats up bro? I know you therefore you are the looser!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
rott3np3anut
Admin

That Nigga Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Nigga Phantom   That Nigga Phantom EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:16 pm

What demo? Kolohe's? He e-mailed that to me and my mail thing was being stupid and wouldn't let me download it.
Back to top Go down
chinesekiD

chinesekiD

That Nigga Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Nigga Phantom   That Nigga Phantom EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:17 pm

I have the demo, you want it?

this is what i'm doing - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI4kNF5aVTw

this is what you think i'm doing - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvFtdeJSsZQ

lmao.. comedy
Back to top Go down
PimpinSquee

PimpinSquee

That Nigga Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Nigga Phantom   That Nigga Phantom EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:30 pm

Kinda hard to dispute it when you can clearly see you not moving at all and it hitting the exact same spot.
Back to top Go down
rott3np3anut
Admin

That Nigga Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Nigga Phantom   That Nigga Phantom EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:32 pm

Hmm that AK guide was interesting (once I found one I could actually read). I'll have to try some of that stuff. The last part of the video must be where the no-recoil accusations come from.
Back to top Go down
chinesekiD

chinesekiD

That Nigga Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Nigga Phantom   That Nigga Phantom EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:44 pm

PimpinSquee wrote:
Kinda hard to dispute it when you can clearly see you not moving at all and it hitting the exact same spot.

You clearly haven't put into consideration we play with different desktop resolutions, in-game resolutions, different size crosshair, have different in-game latency and different in-game rates. If you haven't noticed by now when you spectate anyone demo or in game the recoil looks like it stays inside of the crosshair. In real time (watching the person from behind the shoulder and looking on their computer screen) they are actually pulling the crosshair down to counter the recoil until it hits the peak where the bullets no longer kick up any higher. Of course, I dont expect you to know anything about that. You guys often forget in the end, the game is still COUNTER-STRIKE. so worry less about getting your globals and recording demos of me "cheating" Instead, pay more attention on how to play the game better.

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it"
Back to top Go down
PimpinSquee

PimpinSquee

That Nigga Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Nigga Phantom   That Nigga Phantom EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:59 am

chinesekiD wrote:
PimpinSquee wrote:

You clearly haven't put into consideration we play with different desktop resolutions, in-game resolutions, different size crosshair, have different in-game latency and different in-game rates. If you haven't noticed by now when you spectate anyone demo or in game the recoil looks like it stays inside of the crosshair. In real time (watching the person from behind the shoulder and looking on their computer screen) they are actually pulling the crosshair down to counter the recoil until it hits the peak where the bullets no longer kick up any higher. Of course, I dont expect you to know anything about that. You guys often forget in the end, the game is still COUNTER-STRIKE. so worry less about getting your globals and recording demos of me "cheating" Instead, pay more attention on how to play the game better.

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it"

Lets see, I started playing 7-8 years ago and knew how to control recoil but no matter how good you are there is no way you can make the bullet stay in the same spot while spraying and do it on every shot which is what we saw in the demo. I have my res set as high as it will go, I have everything turned up to max so that I can see everything and cause I know my computer can handle it. I know how to spot a hack and so do many others here who have played for a long time like I have.
Back to top Go down
chinesekiD

chinesekiD

That Nigga Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Nigga Phantom   That Nigga Phantom EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:29 am

If you've been playing for 7-8 years you are doing something wrong.. Very wrong. Once again you've missed my point, and goes to prove you really have no idea what you're talking about. No matter what, you are going to see the bullets spray inside of the cross hair unless you are watching someone play live. No recoil hacks on spectate shake the crosshair so you don't have to manually pull the crosshair down. Someone who knows how to control the recoil shows on a spectators view as if hes shooting in the same spot inside of the crosshair. This is a waste of my time and I feel like I'm teaching a toddler how to do algebra. If you think I cheat you can play with me on ESEA. the link is here, http://www.esportsea.com You will be more than amazed at what these guys can do. Honestly speaking though, if you've really been playing for 8 years, you've gotten nowhere and should just quit now.
Back to top Go down
PreDator X

That Nigga Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Nigga Phantom   That Nigga Phantom EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:50 pm

Yeeee Phantoms so kewllll, too bad he doesnt play all the time with me No Suspect
Back to top Go down
Noobster
Admin

That Nigga Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Nigga Phantom   That Nigga Phantom EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:47 pm

Poor Phantom, he always has to die by me x) naw him and his deoxy owns me
Back to top Go down
PimpinSquee

PimpinSquee

That Nigga Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Nigga Phantom   That Nigga Phantom EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:31 am

Noobster wrote:

Don't forget your Pimp owns you too!!!! cheers rabbit
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

That Nigga Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Nigga Phantom   That Nigga Phantom EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:44 am

Noobster wrote:
pfffft when does that happen xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

That Nigga Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Nigga Phantom   That Nigga Phantom Empty

Back to top Go down

That Nigga Phantom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Risen Chaos Pokemod  :: General :: Introductions-