Risen Chaos Pokemod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter strike 1.6 Pokemod server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why was i banned?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jo0^

Why was i banned?  Empty
PostSubject: Why was i banned?    Why was i banned?  EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:17 am

In game name : J o 0^

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:3025428

Reason for ban:
I really have no idea as to why im banned.

Im a daily player; play often. I respect the admins and listen to them, obey the rules and I've also helped pay for the server a little bit.
The reason in helping hib, is so that the server stays up. I know he needs help, because servers are not cheap, they are quite costly.
It's a fun server and i enjoy playing it, nothing is wrong with the server. I really do enjoy it plenty.

So i was just wondering as to why i am perm banned, because this is my first ban and i thought im supposed to get some sort of warning at least.

P.S. Sorry if i have caused any problems in the server, i will do my best not to anymore.

Last edited by jo0^ on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hib
Owner

Why was i banned?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?    Why was i banned?  EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:52 pm

anyone gonna opinionate this?
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Admin
Hollow

Why was i banned?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?    Why was i banned?  EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:15 pm

Bob had a long talk on steam with him after banning Pseudonym

Jo0 told bob he would calm down, and stop all the shit
Every admin believed him after 1 day, cause he started to behave
Bob looked on the forums at pseu's appeal page, and told me
His post after hib's post.
Hes starting more drama and more shit, which he told bob he wouldn't.

And all the admins agreed pseu gets another chance. But Jo0 had his 2nd chance talking with bob, he was lucky enough not to get banned

Talk to bob more about this hib
Back to top Go down
http://lilkiddx2@yahoo.com
jo0^

Why was i banned?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?    Why was i banned?  EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:16 pm

but when i looked at your post, it seems like you started it.. but either way; i shouldnt have responded with what i said.
and i am sorry for my actions.

and like i said in the post, im not here to start drama or cause problems.

and what do you mean me talking with bob was my 2nd chance?.. this is my first ban.
Back to top Go down
jo0^

Why was i banned?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?    Why was i banned?  EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 3:54 pm

i am sorry everyone if i have caused any problems or drama.
i will prove to you guys that i was not here to start drama or to start anything
i was here to play for fun, to enjoy the server like i have been.

hollow, i know what i said was wrong, and i shouldnt have acted that way, now i regret it and am sorry. i am sorry to you because i shouldnt have done it, i was careless and stupid at the time, and now i know that i shouldnt have done that. ive learned my lesson.
hib, im sorry about what i said and what i did, i know you didn't want drama and everything in the server. but i did not mean to cause it in your server.

i enjoy playing in the server, i have fun in there. i laugh, i joke around and people like it. but sometimes people dont like it, so i will stop if they say something about me being talkative.
Back to top Go down
Dj Viva Penguinos
Penguinos

Why was i banned?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?    Why was i banned?  EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:37 am

jo0^ wrote:
i am sorry everyone if i have caused any problems or drama.
i will prove to you guys that i was not here to start drama or to start anything
i was here to play for fun, to enjoy the server like i have been.

hollow, i know what i said was wrong, and i shouldnt have acted that way, now i regret it and am sorry. i am sorry to you because i shouldnt have done it, i was careless and stupid at the time, and now i know that i shouldnt have done that. ive learned my lesson.
hib, im sorry about what i said and what i did, i know you didn't want drama and everything in the server. but i did not mean to cause it in your server.

i enjoy playing in the server, i have fun in there. i laugh, i joke around and people like it. but sometimes people dont like it, so i will stop if they say something about me being talkative.

he sounds sincere, I would taking a consideration to unbanning him. If he causes any more drama within the server or the site I'll ban him personally since it's jsut a few type away from a perm. ban. we should offer 2nd chances to everyone they may have learned their lesson after a hard ban. I would.
Back to top Go down
Hollow
Admin
Hollow

Why was i banned?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?    Why was i banned?  EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:29 pm

The thing is he got 3 chances.. ITs just that its his FIRST ban. But not his FIRST warning.

Ill name them

1. He was acting up etc ( lets just say it wasn't nice to anyone ). So bob talks to him 1on1 for i think an hour or so about his behavior, and he, himself promises to stop acting up like Pseudonym.

2. He broke that promise and spends a day with hollow, me Smile calling me a hypocrite for a good 3-4 hours, which pissed me off and files as harassment.

3. He strikes again by sending a post adding more drama. (On his post he says " not to start drama ") but he knows as well as anyone else, that if you're gonna cuss out someone on the forums, thats clearly starting something. Also, to put my own opinion just cause he can say a nice paragraph and a couple sorry's doesn't mean much. We got kids in the server, and his spam of the word "NIGGA" everywhere is teaching them stuff.

@Penguinos, read hibs post on pseu's appeal thread.
He says, ANY drama taken, will expect a PERM ban, no more chances.

Sincere won't mean anything if hes done **** after his word/promise.
Back to top Go down
http://lilkiddx2@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

Why was i banned?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?    Why was i banned?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Why was i banned?
Page 1 of 1