Risen Chaos Pokemod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter strike 1.6 Pokemod server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

zapdos released

Go down 
+3
Mai
chinesekiD
ubernoobie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ubernoobie

zapdos released Empty
PostSubject: zapdos released   zapdos released EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:03 pm

i tried releasing a pokemon i picked up and it released my level 53 zapdos from my pc.

heres a screenshot.

https://2img.net/h/i193.photobucket.com/albums/z176/cellar_photo/zapdos.jpg
Back to top Go down
chinesekiD

chinesekiD

zapdos released Empty
PostSubject: Re: zapdos released   zapdos released EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:35 pm

LOL!! thats what u get for stacking calciums and using legendaries at knife zone against people who aren't using anything.. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mai
Admin

zapdos released Empty
PostSubject: Re: zapdos released   zapdos released EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:02 am

LOL chinese so true so true every time he dies he buys calciums
Back to top Go down
ohchang

zapdos released Empty
PostSubject: Re: zapdos released   zapdos released EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:14 am

Don't forget constant beam / fire legends in every map! Razz aha
Back to top Go down
BobTheFob
Small weenered admin.

zapdos released Empty
PostSubject: Re: zapdos released   zapdos released EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:09 am

thats not a definitive SS.

u can have easily typed /cancel after the ss

gave the zapdos to some1 and try to get another free one..

u shouldve ss the part that said u actually released it...
Back to top Go down
rott3np3anut
Admin

zapdos released Empty
PostSubject: Re: zapdos released   zapdos released EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:15 pm

BobTheFob wrote:
u shouldve ss the part that said u actually released it...

That's what Mai and I decided. I think she told him in the server yesterday.
Back to top Go down
ubernoobie

zapdos released Empty
PostSubject: Re: zapdos released   zapdos released EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:54 pm

final release means it was gone. as you can see i typed final release and the pokemon above was GONE. I tried to show the pokemon before to prove my point that i was farming pokemon cause no one was in the server. chinesekid walked in and the game started. I tried getting rid of my pokemon that i picked up azurill or w/e and instead zurill was typed in which it released zapdos from my PC.

I wouldnt go throught a this great length for a stinking pokemon and any of you who have that in mind need to get a life cause I don't know of anyone so low. If you dont believe me thats fine. I wont be donating to the server from this point on b/c you help out the server and when your trying to make your case, everyone goes through great lengths to say that I would fake a release.

zapdos released end of story, you guys are really sad for thinking someone would do something like that. how much planning would someone need to do? to scheme some bits of data? LOL

you all fail
Back to top Go down
ohchang

zapdos released Empty
PostSubject: Re: zapdos released   zapdos released EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:51 pm

ubernoobie wrote:
final release means it was gone. as you can see i typed final release and the pokemon above was GONE. I tried to show the pokemon before to prove my point that i was farming pokemon cause no one was in the server. chinesekid walked in and the game started. I tried getting rid of my pokemon that i picked up azurill or w/e and instead zurill was typed in which it released zapdos from my PC.

I wouldnt go throught a this great length for a stinking pokemon and any of you who have that in mind need to get a life cause I don't know of anyone so low. If you dont believe me thats fine. I wont be donating to the server from this point on b/c you help out the server and when your trying to make your case, everyone goes through great lengths to say that I would fake a release.

zapdos released end of story, you guys are really sad for thinking someone would do something like that. how much planning would someone need to do? to scheme some bits of data? LOL

you all fail

LOL no ubernoobie i think your mistaken. You fail. No one in the server likes you. No one is forcing you to donate. And since you said its just a stinking pokemon, why do you care about getting it back so much? We have lives, your the one complaining about losing a pokemon in a game so do the math, who is the real failure here. You know what, ill do the math for you,

Noob + Fail = Ubernoobie
Back to top Go down
BobTheFob
Small weenered admin.

zapdos released Empty
PostSubject: Re: zapdos released   zapdos released EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:29 pm

actually ur finalrelease was on zurill

if it wasnt, when u said release zurill

it would say u can only release one pokemon @ a time
Back to top Go down
ubernoobie

zapdos released Empty
PostSubject: Re: zapdos released   zapdos released EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 pm

huh?

i released magnetic or w/e and it was final released

i then tried to release azurill but INSTEAD of releasing the pokemon on me, it targeted zapdos from my PC. I said finalrelease and the zapdos was gone.

I dont feel like arguing. if you guys feel that i would go to this great length to get some pokemon, i feel bad for you guys.
im done, i don't want it back nor do i feel like arguing anymore with any of you. when it happens to one of you ill laugh but you would probably give yourself pokemon anyway so it doesnt matter.
Back to top Go down
rott3np3anut
Admin

zapdos released Empty
PostSubject: Re: zapdos released   zapdos released EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Usually when you type finalrelease, it'll say "________ Has been successfully release" like right after in console. It looks like you are scrolled all the way down and it doesn't say anything like that.

You'd be surprised what people will do on the internet. I'm not saying we don't believe you, but it'd take 2 screenshots and 3 minutes in MS Paint to fake something like this. I had this happen to me when I first started playing, and never got the Pokemon either. Life moves on.
Back to top Go down
ohchang

zapdos released Empty
PostSubject: Re: zapdos released   zapdos released EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:07 pm

ubernoobie wrote:
huh?

i released magnetic or w/e and it was final released

i then tried to release azurill but INSTEAD of releasing the pokemon on me, it targeted zapdos from my PC. I said finalrelease and the zapdos was gone.

I dont feel like arguing. if you guys feel that i would go to this great length to get some pokemon, i feel bad for you guys.
im done, i don't want it back nor do i feel like arguing anymore with any of you. when it happens to one of you ill laugh but you would probably give yourself pokemon anyway so it doesnt matter.

Well if you wouldn't go to great lengths, then you wouldn't post about it and talk about wanting it back would you? Think before you post kid. And im sure most of the people don't care your leaving. If you really didn't care, you would have just stopped posting after the first comment. Anyways im going to wrap this up. Thanks for donating the $20 kid. ^_^
Back to top Go down
ubernoobie

zapdos released Empty
PostSubject: Re: zapdos released   zapdos released EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:46 pm

lol ohchang

I dont mind donating 14* bucks it's cool, your welcome (:

p.s

http://ultimatedroid.com/u-mad1.jpg

lmaoo poor thing.
Back to top Go down
chinesekiD

chinesekiD

zapdos released Empty
PostSubject: Re: zapdos released   zapdos released EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:33 pm

ubernoobie wrote:
lol ohchang

I dont mind donating 14* bucks it's cool, your welcome (:

p.s

http://ultimatedroid.com/u-mad1.jpg

lmaoo poor thing.

lol everything you've said you contradicted yourself.. so in reality; yumad.
Back to top Go down
hib
Owner

zapdos released Empty
PostSubject: Re: zapdos released   zapdos released EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:08 pm

as my admins said..its not definite..

u need to show where it said finalrelease...

"You have release Zapdos"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

zapdos released Empty
PostSubject: Re: zapdos released   zapdos released Empty

Back to top Go down

zapdos released
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Risen Chaos Pokemod  :: Support :: Payment support-
Jump to: