Risen Chaos Pokemod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter strike 1.6 Pokemod server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Stacking / Admin Abuse

Go down 
+7
kriptse
BobTheFob
Bees~
ohchang
chinesekiD
Hollow
kMerkeD
11 posters
AuthorMessage
kMerkeD

kMerkeD

Team Stacking / Admin Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Team Stacking / Admin Abuse   Team Stacking / Admin Abuse EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:09 am

Describe the reason your posting:

It makes the server bad and not fun when people team stack. However, what's worse is that admins don't fix the teams. They, infact, make it worse by switching or staying on the same team. Secondly, abuse, abuse from certain admins. In one scenario, I switched to spectator because I disliked how the teams were stacked. Yet, this "admin" switched me back to the same team that was getting demolished. Now, I've been told that it's not the admins fault for not fixing the teams, and that it's the player teams' fault? What fair playing is this? I know it's a pokemod but it's also a game, make it fair.

No Demo

Please just deal with the situation. I don't wanna call out names.

Back to top Go down
Hollow
Admin
Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Team Stacking / Admin Abuse   Team Stacking / Admin Abuse EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:13 am

As an admin, when I play, I'm the first to connect, and it is a rule to not stack teams.

But then again, its not our job to unstack a team because you can't lead it.
I'm not gonna brag but people like BobTheFob, or myself. I can carry a team,
so if the opposing team were to lose over and over, that's not our concern.

But I will try to unstack the teams from now on, and I'll inform the admins about this.

Thank you for postin'
Back to top Go down
http://lilkiddx2@yahoo.com
kMerkeD

kMerkeD

PostSubject: Re: Team Stacking / Admin Abuse   Team Stacking / Admin Abuse EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Thank for your understanding. Yes, I admit it's not your concern to unstack the teams if you're 1-manning it, you're right.
Back to top Go down
chinesekiD

chinesekiD

PostSubject: Re: Team Stacking / Admin Abuse   Team Stacking / Admin Abuse EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:00 am

I rarely play ct side. The colt is a girl gun, hahaha
Back to top Go down
ohchang

PostSubject: Re: Team Stacking / Admin Abuse   Team Stacking / Admin Abuse EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:35 am

chinesekiD wrote:
I rarely play ct side. The colt is a girl gun, hahaha

lol thats a bit random of a post but yea x]

OT: Yea there are those that can lead a team, and those that stack on the winning team. Im usually one of the first people in the server to connect when it is a new map so yea. I dont stack.
Back to top Go down
chinesekiD

chinesekiD

PostSubject: Re: Team Stacking / Admin Abuse   Team Stacking / Admin Abuse EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:58 am

I'm just trying to say when I connect to a server its been a habit of years to join T. Its a reaction. Even still, I switch teams when T side is stacked lol
Back to top Go down
kMerkeD

kMerkeD

PostSubject: Re: Team Stacking / Admin Abuse   Team Stacking / Admin Abuse EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:23 pm

Alright. What the fuck is up with this admin system?

No admins have I seen switch the teams when it's stacked.

In one scenario, on the map aim_ak-colt, the CT-sided was stacked with experienced players with globals/legendaries and yet still the teams were stacked. The T side, however, was filled with newcomers and players with low-skill. Players began to leave after 5-10 minutes of this. Like I said again, I don't wanna name any 'noob' admins but if it gets to a more fustrating state of how admins don't enforce this team stackage, your server won't be as fun when these team stackers are in the server. Please handle this ordeal...as it is getting out of hand.

ohchang wrote:
OT: Yea there are those that can lead a team, and those that stack on the winning team. Im usually one of the first people in the server to connect when it is a new map so yea. I dont stack.

Yeah? What if you werent the first one? Would you still stay on the stacked teams or do the right thing and unstack it? I'm calling you out kid, you were one of the ones that do the same thing - STACK THE TEAMS.

Maybe I'm the only that argues about this issue that's probably because other people are maybe too afraid to speak up for this problem. Many of the stackers persuade people that what they're doing is not called stacking, and that is probably why most admins don't do anything about it. I'm highly sure that many people whom went through this experience would most likely vouche for me. I don't know, maybe I'm the only one that cares about balancing the teams. If that's the case, this server will only be played by the same old regular members until the pokemons are reset.

My suggestion is to get an auto-team balancer so players don't have to ask an admin every time to balance the teams out. Even then, the admins don't do it anyways so I think this should be the best resolution to this problem.

Thanks for hearing out.

Last edited by kMerkeD on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Quote.)
Back to top Go down
Bees~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team Stacking / Admin Abuse   Team Stacking / Admin Abuse EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:09 pm

We have tried the auto balancer and it didnt work out so well because as Hollow said there are people able to carry a team no matter what side. Another thing is that its not the admins job to even up teams. On certain occations when the situation is extreme an admin may even up the teams but that would be unlikley.
Back to top Go down
BobTheFob
Small weenered admin.

PostSubject: Re: Team Stacking / Admin Abuse   Team Stacking / Admin Abuse EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:11 pm

aight heres my point of view on this matter.
and this happened alot.

like hollow said 1-2 guys can carry a team, which we agree upon that.

we did do this team balancing with admin for a week straight but ppl complain way too much.

no matter wat if they arent on the winning team they will do anything to get back on the winning team.

if we switch player 1 to the losing team. player 1 will do any of these things.

1) go to spec and wait for an opening

2) reconnect and wait for an opening

3) leave completely then come back when map changes

and @ the same time complain to the admin its not fair for them to be switched.

we admins just basically gave up on it cuz it took too much work, too much drama.

i agree to a ptb system (auto balance system) but alot of ppl shot it down cuz they say we use to have it

but it didnt work as well as they thought or something, i dunno cuz i wasnt there when they had it.

People will always complain about bad teams and all the bs that goes on in the server. but most of the

regulars just dont care anymore. either play or dont.. thats all there is to it.

*EDIT* i was typing this as bees did sry for the same words said in mine and im not changing it
Back to top Go down
ohchang

PostSubject: Re: Team Stacking / Admin Abuse   Team Stacking / Admin Abuse EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:05 pm

kMerkeD wrote:
Alright. What the fuck is up with this admin system?

No admins have I seen switch the teams when it's stacked.

In one scenario, on the map aim_ak-colt, the CT-sided was stacked with experienced players with globals/legendaries and yet still the teams were stacked. The T side, however, was filled with newcomers and players with low-skill. Players began to leave after 5-10 minutes of this. Like I said again, I don't wanna name any 'noob' admins but if it gets to a more fustrating state of how admins don't enforce this team stackage, your server won't be as fun when these team stackers are in the server. Please handle this ordeal...as it is getting out of hand.

ohchang wrote:

Yeah? What if you werent the first one? Would you still stay on the stacked teams or do the right thing and unstack it? I'm calling you out kid, you were one of the ones that do the same thing - STACK THE TEAMS.

Maybe I'm the only that argues about this issue that's probably because other people are maybe too afraid to speak up for this problem. Many of the stackers persuade people that what they're doing is not called stacking, and that is probably why most admins don't do anything about it. I'm highly sure that many people whom went through this experience would most likely vouche for me. I don't know, maybe I'm the only one that cares about balancing the teams. If that's the case, this server will only be played by the same old regular members until the pokemons are reset.

My suggestion is to get an auto-team balancer so players don't have to ask an admin every time to balance the teams out. Even then, the admins don't do it anyways so I think this should be the best resolution to this problem.

Thanks for hearing out.

LOL dude its not my fault that when i join a team, everyone else goes on the same team too. If i see the team is unfair, i switch. If there is 4 vs 4 i cant do anything about it, But if there is 3 vs 4 i usually switch to the other team to help. And next, Im one of the ones that stack? when have you ever seen me stack when the teams are unfair. A better solution would to get the plugin that adds people randomly to teams.
Back to top Go down
kriptse

PostSubject: Re: Team Stacking / Admin Abuse   Team Stacking / Admin Abuse EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:08 am

most of the time i see most of the goodplayers/pokegear'd players on one team then other team is full of newbies(new players)

then at the begging of the game its usually always stacked like 4ct and 6ct admins always see the stackers cause everyone calls em stacker

then yet they still do nothing unless the team score is like 5to 30

there should be like an auto balance
Back to top Go down
Noobster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team Stacking / Admin Abuse   Team Stacking / Admin Abuse EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:28 am

Kmerked, it really isnt our job to unstack the teams like hollow said. And kriptse have you read anything bob said?! Also if the teams are like 4ts and 6cts then there is an auto balance that will transfer a player to even out the teams... So therefore we admins dont really have to do much on those occasions. also like bob said, we can't just switch some1 from the winning team to the losing team. No one really wants to be on the losing team so they would complain calling us "admin abusers," "bitch" or even "fags." I agree with chang a bit, with the auto team picker. but that has some problems too. People would keep reconnecting to be on the good team. Kmerked you have to know that we can't make everyone happy....
Back to top Go down
strawberrymilkshake
Admin
strawberrymilkshake

PostSubject: Re: Team Stacking / Admin Abuse   Team Stacking / Admin Abuse EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:10 am

If it'll make members quit complaining about the stacked teams, I say we should once again try the PTB thing that Bob suggested. If it doesn't work well, we could always take it off, but it doesn't hurt to try it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.drasis-tees.com
Dj Viva Penguinos
Penguinos

PostSubject: Re: Team Stacking / Admin Abuse   Team Stacking / Admin Abuse EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:33 pm

I only had few issues with team stacking mainly of a few people that when they are in CT they switch to T and when the balance is even again they switch back to T. I usually give a Verbal and written warning telling them whoever switches will be slayed.
Back to top Go down
brock

brock

PostSubject: Re: Team Stacking / Admin Abuse   Team Stacking / Admin Abuse EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:52 pm

I see where this complaint is coming from. When I first joined this server, it was hard to start out as a new player without any good pokemon.
People stacked and some of the admins even stacked as well.
However, this has gotten better and most of the admins are against it.

This problem is fueled by rank, in my opinion, and I usually try to even the teams.
If you see stacking in game, report it to an admin so we can fix it.
Back to top Go down
strawberrymilkshake
Admin
strawberrymilkshake

PostSubject: Re: Team Stacking / Admin Abuse   Team Stacking / Admin Abuse EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:51 am

Well I've been playing for most of today and I noticed that people will stack it pretty bad. Even people will say it's stacked and they will be the ones who stacked it. So, in my opinion, it's best to just use the PTB thing. A lot of people complain about the stacking and brock is right, it's pretty much fueled by rank.
Back to top Go down
http://www.drasis-tees.com
Dj Viva Penguinos
Penguinos

PostSubject: Re: Team Stacking / Admin Abuse   Team Stacking / Admin Abuse EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:27 am

The issue is it's not our responsibility to balance the rank. Everybody wants to be on the winning team or the team with the most kills. But think about it let's say you're on a weak team and you get some kills not all. you transfer to the winning team. You still get the same amount of kills regardless or you may get much less kills the higher person would always take your kills... So IMO as much people would hate it use the auto balance that is already in place. not everyone can be winners....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Stacking / Admin Abuse   Team Stacking / Admin Abuse Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Stacking / Admin Abuse
Page 1 of 1