Risen Chaos Pokemod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter strike 1.6 Pokemod server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Over priced

Go down 
+4
rott3np3anut
hib
PreDator X
(smJ)Chicken
8 posters
AuthorMessage
(smJ)Chicken

Over priced Empty
PostSubject: Over priced   Over priced EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:18 am

I think that the prices are kinda over priced Shocked . If you want a lot of people to buy lower it by a little. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PreDator X

Over priced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over priced   Over priced EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:35 am

Its hib's servers.. he can price them how he wants, and.. we dont need too many admins in the servers.
Back to top Go down
(smJ)Chicken

Over priced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over priced   Over priced EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:02 pm

I know, but i think that they should be lowered
Back to top Go down
hib
Owner

Over priced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over priced   Over priced EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:07 pm

(smJ)Chicken wrote:
I know, but i think that they should be lowered

the server cost $25 a month...so lets say i lower the monthly rates..i will have to make it more for the year admin...and another thing..i didnt want to add the year admin in there but alot of people cant pay monthly..so they simply pay yearly..even though at least a lil donations should be made when paid yearly..but if u want to keep the server up with new stuff and more slots..i recommend the more u donate, the more time i can put into the server
Back to top Go down
rott3np3anut
Admin

Over priced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over priced   Over priced EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:08 pm

I think they are very reasonable, especially if you buy like 3 months or more at a time. Many other server I've seen start at around the same price or more.
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Small weenered admin.

Over priced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over priced   Over priced EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:43 am

(smJ)Chicken wrote:
I think that the prices are kinda over priced Shocked . If you want a lot of people to buy lower it by a little. Very Happy
If we lowered it then all the nubs will buy admin and it wont be fun anymore.
We dont want nubs to have admin and ban people freely and abusing it.
Back to top Go down
Mai
Admin

Over priced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over priced   Over priced EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:01 am

IF you think about what hib says 25$ to keep a server up for a month you buy 1 month of admin you only pay about 1/3 to keep the server up.
for example he lowered it 2 dollars a month(1/5) to keep the server up he would increase the all season legend pack by 5$ and that only if 1 person buy a legend pack a month so yea these rates are to keep the server up.

1 month admin(not sure i think i am the only admin who pays a month) + all season legend pack = 21$ still 4 missing and i dont think hib gonna use his money that he pay bills with to keep the server up

If i remember correctly muffin posted about dark,legends,and fossils
and other events donate more to make those happen Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hib
Owner

Over priced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over priced   Over priced EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:50 pm

Mai wrote:

1 month admin(not sure i think i am the only admin who pays a month) + all season legend pack = 21$ still 4 missing and i dont think hib gonna use his money that he pay bills with to keep the server up

as for this..i have paid about $100+ to test out skills and bugs before i started to get donations..

reason to have the server up: cuz people like the new skills i make, and i enjoy finding new ways to make them

why donate?: because since u peopel say u liek the server alot, i think u guys should help out to try to keep it up, i mean i dont mind paying like when people cant, but every donation helps especially if u guys want to expand to get more servers. i run this server by myself (as in im the only one that is managing the money to pay for the server)

what i also pay for: fastDL (old website) = $10

Back to top Go down
ohchang

Over priced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over priced   Over priced EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:54 am

Chicken wrote:
(smJ)Chicken wrote:
If we lowered it then all the nubs will buy admin and it wont be fun anymore.
We dont want nubs to have admin and ban people freely and abusing it.

I agree with smJ. I dont want any noobs buying admin and thinking they can make us do stuff. I especially hate admins that think they can just ban someone out of hatred. I've seen that happen in some servers. There are only a couple people i don't want to buy admin cause they annoy the crud out of me in the server. Other than that, I don't mind who buys admin Very Happy donate donate donate!
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Small weenered admin.

Over priced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over priced   Over priced EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:46 pm

That was my quote ochang lol...
Back to top Go down
strawberrymilkshake
Admin
strawberrymilkshake

Over priced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over priced   Over priced EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:10 am

The Admin Prices are fine the way they are. They're actually pretty cheap if you don't buy it monthly so people who want admin should be happy about that. Plus, there's more than enough admins now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.drasis-tees.com
Sponsored content

Over priced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over priced   Over priced Empty

Back to top Go down

Over priced
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Risen Chaos Pokemod  :: Admin :: Buy admin?-
Jump to: